Welcome to ACNS 2019!
ACNS will be held in Bogotá, Colombia, from June 5 to June 7 2019.
ACNS is an annual conference focusing on current developments that advance the areas of applied cryptography and its application to systems and network security. The goal is to represent both academic research works as well as developments in industrial and technical frontiers.
ACNS receives strong supports in the communities of cryptography and security, which is reflected from its organizers, program committee, and very competitive paper acceptance rate [12% – 23%]. ACNS also gives a best student paper award, to encourage promising students to publish their best results at this venue. See more info and stats about ACNS here
22 January 29 January 2019 23:59 AOE (Anywhere on Earth)
Notification: 29 March 2019
5 April 2019 15 April 2019
- April 15, 2019 Program and Keynotes by Prof. Srini Devadas (MIT) and Prof. Juan Garay (Texas A&M University) announced.
- April 14, 2019 Visa and accommodation info.
- Mar 29, 2019 Registration info is up.
- Mar 26, 2019 Workshop submission deadline extended to April 8.
- Feb 8, 2019 Selected workshop papers will be considered for a special issue of the International Journal of Information Security (Springer).
- Jan 18, 2019 Accepted workshops will have post-proceedings published by Springer
- Nov 8, 2018 Call for Workshops
Interested in sponsoring ACNS 2019? Contact us!
With the support of: